Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
We played sloppy as fukk but hey a wins a win, that’s all I we want at the end of the day:blessed:

Dak looked like shyt for most of the game but he made a couple good throws in the second half so I’ll give him that. This defense is elite brehs

And my nikka Sam Williams need to start over LVE traffic cone ass, he made more impactful plays this game than LVE has ever had

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
We played sloppy as fukk but hey a wins a win, that’s all I we want at the end of the day:blessed:

Dak looked like shyt for most of the game but he made a couple good throws in the second half so I’ll give him that. This defense is elite brehs

And my nikka Sam Williams need to start over LVE traffic cone ass, he made more impactful plays this game than LVE has ever had
Different positions. Clark will be the dethroning of a White Jaylon

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Play off the game: Lawrence fumble on the 1. They go up 13-10 and it's a different ball game.

Williams flashed huge all day. If they call that penalty on him, we probably don't see much of him the rest of game.

Kearse looked like the defensive Dak today.

Bohannan ain't got it. Gallimore can't stay healthy.

Great time of year to not be playing our best football.

Also wanna give credit for what seemed to be a dumb TO on D to start the 4th but the defense held after it off my memory serves me right.