Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to see the DTs play better but it looked like Quinn was playing a weird 3-4 D and had a DT out on a few runs on that drive.
The Eagles saw it and punished us up the gut

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bunch of cowards in here

enjoy the L and the stupid ass dak vs rush civil war thats going on in here :dead: :dead:

we'll be back in week 16 to do the same thing all over again in jerry world against the other fraud :wow:

@dtownreppin214

These nikkas hate the Cowboys more than they love their own team. :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta ignore the trolls and keep a big picture perspective. If after week 1 someone said we'd go 4-1 the next 5 weeks we all would have gladly taken it. 5-0 would have been great but ultimately we did what we needed to stay in the picture.

This

I'm not even trippin about this game.

I not surprised by this game. Because I knew this was the Eagirls Super Bowl. :manny:

We'll still get a Wild Card spot by the way the schedule is looking.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
There's no moral victories, I get that, but I'm encouraged. I'm not saying Wak is some savior, but if he's better than Rush, and we keep this gameplan the same...we gonna be trouble.

Let these nikkas get they champagne tonight, we'll see how this all play out. These p*ssy azz nikkas know we right there, they won't admit it, but they know...(yup we mad...:comeon:)

We STILL dem Boys!

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
bunch of cowards in here

enjoy the L and the stupid ass dak vs rush civil war thats going on in here :dead: :dead:

we'll be back in week 16 to do the same thing all over again in jerry world against the other fraud :wow:
Dak will have 5 touchdowns by half like he did against the eagles last year :mjlol:

Don't think we didn't notice that when the game got tight you took it out of your QB hands and started to run the ball cause he bytched all the way up:shaq:

See you in week 16 :shaq:.