Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Really enjoyed that podcast. I respect the way Trevon carries himself. Strictly business, he’s not out there huffing and puffing and being zesty like Ramsey. Really humble guy and you can see that Stefon and he graduated to carrying themselves like men after losing their father early.

You have to love Micah’s mindset and approach. “There can only be 1.” The way he holds a fellow elite player like Trevon accountable. His insight into the game. He’s wise way beyond his years.

It’s so refreshing having these 2 guys on defense. I’m so used to having braindead turnstiles on that side of the ball for 2 decades now, it’s invigorating to see and hear these guys.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Really enjoyed that podcast. I respect the way Trevon carries himself. Strictly business, he’s not out there huffing and puffing and being zesty like Ramsey. Really humble guy and you can see that Stefon and he graduated to carrying themselves like men after losing their father early.

You have to love Micah’s mindset and approach. “There can only be 1.” The way he holds a fellow elite player like Trevon accountable. His insight into the game. He’s wise way beyond his years.

It’s so refreshing having these 2 guys on defense. I’m so used to having braindead turnstiles on that side of the ball for 2 decades now, it’s invigorating to see and hear these guys.
Per their answer about Jerry’s antics and several answers alluding to this being a “business”, I can tell both are going to take Jerry to the cleaners on their deals. All that buddy-buddy shyt between Jerry and the players seems to be over post-Dak.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trevon a typical dmv nigguh.

Interesting interview. Parsons basically broke down why he went off agaisnt the Rams int he second half. He was conscious and made aware of the chip blocks the te tire first half but since they weren’t doing it and giving one on ones once halftime was over he said fukk it and started rushing the qb, uninhibited

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Per their answer about Jerry’s antics and several answers alluding to this being a “business”, I can tell both are going to take Jerry to the cleaners on their deals. All that buddy-buddy shyt between Jerry and the players seems to be over post-Dak.
As they should.

Their performance, the awards, the stats, the Pro Bowl/All Pro nods… they will command top dollar. Both of their deals will reset the market at their respective positions.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cue Skip: "That star on the side of the helmet is a guaranteed 50mil in endorsements". :mjlol: