Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
My issue with how the Cowboys have built teams since Parcells left is there is no balance. We get tunnel vision on one thing and end up neglecting other areas. They don't really know how to build a well balanced team. We are excellent against the pass but can't stop the run to save our life. We have a solid receiving core, but our running game is anemic when it is possible for both to be solid. It's frustrating seeing the same mistakes over and over again.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My issue with how the Cowboys have built teams since Parcells left is there is no balance. We get tunnel vision on one thing and end up neglecting other areas. They don't really know how to build a well balanced team. We are excellent against the pass but can't stop the run to save our life. We have a solid receiving core, but our running game is anemic when it is possible for both to be solid. It's frustrating seeing the same mistakes over and over again.
Jerry Jones

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Feels like after every big play you see Barr, LVE and Brown in the vicinity :francis: