Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marcus spears interview on the Pivot exposing Jerry. Micah lead us to a ring he's a first ballot hofer immediately :snoop:

And also the interview was A1. Spears seem solid

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Marcus spears interview on the Pivot exposing Jerry. Micah lead us to a ring he's a first ballot hofer immediately :snoop:

And also the interview was A1. Spears seem solid
What he said about Jerry's presence causing the players not to be themselves is some real talk. I know he doesn't care because he's the owner, but always having your superior & his ugly family around is not good for locker room culture. Then on top of that, they had to deal with a head coach who was a mole for the owner too.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he said about Jerry's presence causing the players not to be themselves is some real talk. I know he doesn't care because he's the owner, but always having your superior & his ugly family around is not good for locker room culture. Then on top of that, they had to deal with a head coach who was a mole for the owner too.
He said Baltimore was football and Dallas was.........

That's why I said micah would be 1st ballot

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Look no further than Jay Ratliff.

It started with Jimmy Johnson and nothing had changed. It’s actually gotten worse. It’s damn near impossible to win in the environment the Jones family creates.

And it’s sad to see Dez cheering it up with them because they basically ruined his career.