Shadow Man Remaster Announced for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody played this?
I copped for Switch. Runs pretty good, FPS is unlocked but it mostly hits 60. Textures and models still look pretty ugly lol but they did a great job of having the game look like you remember it. Game has Metroidvania elements where you unlock skills and return to previous areas but it is basically a collectathon. No map makes it hard to remember where to go at times, but I love this fukking game. It has a special charm to it that games in that era had. It's very unique to play with modern controls

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I copped for Switch. Runs pretty good, FPS is unlocked but it mostly hits 60. Textures and models still look pretty ugly lol but they did a great job of having the game look like you remember it. Game has Metroidvania elements where you unlock skills and return to previous areas but it is basically a collectathon. No map makes it hard to remember where to go at times, but I love this fukking game. It has a special charm to it that games in that era had. It's very unique to play with modern controls

Almost beat it, one of my favorite games from that era.

It deserves a remake honestly

I might have to give it a try, never played the original.

Did y'all play the sequel?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I might have to give it a try, never played the original.

Did y'all play the sequel?
Its definitely a game that might feel extremely archaic if you've never played it before. It's an extremely ugly game and the graphics dont really live up to the creepy atmosphere they were going for, but its definitely worth playing if you dont mind games of that era.

I've always wanted to play the sequel but never had the chance when it came out, I've tried emulating it years ago but it was one of the few ps2 games that could never be emulated. As far as I know it still can't be emulated properly because the textures wont load.