Shad Gaspard (1981-2020)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
while the pictures are obviously touching, the person who tweeted that is lying and being an attention whore about it. anyone can look at Shad’s IG and clearly see the first picture isn’t from “yesterday”, it’s from December.

can’t stand when people try and pull attention whoring shyt like that during a tragedy.

the person took those pictures and info straight from the daily mail so it was really a mistake. The pic of him and his son isn’t from yesterday but the other one is actually his wife. They have other pics too.

28546814-0-image-a-27_1589835283890.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Damn this really hitting me. Was just spending time with my Pops all day Saturday and into Sunday morning after not seeing him a whole lot last year. We watched episodes of The Last Dance and reminisced. Spending that time was a joy.

Looking at his social media and seeing his RIP posts to Kobe and Fink who just passed recently is surreal. You never know when it’s your time. He seemed happy asf with life. His wife is beautiful and you can clearly see that he was a super hero in his sons eyes. Praying for a complete miracle.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
My mom went to school with two kids that had a similar circumstance. They think it was either a rip tide or a shark that got them. They went into the ocean and were never seen again.

Anyway, I feel sorry for Shad's son. His father saved him but he himself was taken in. That's gonna be a hard thing to live with.:mjcry: