Shacarri Richardson won her last two races and now the haters are quiet

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’ll get more eyes and attention when international comp comes around. Her target is Shericka…. She beats her head up and her train will get rolling again. She’s the one who dropped the ball. She had deals and folks behind her before she did shyt on a MAJOR level. She fumbled it. So the climb back is gonna have to probably involve Gold. It is what it is.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Track and Field is not really a popular sport in this country. Only time country gets behind a non traditional sport is if an athlete is dominating the competition.
If she starts winning against international competition, fans will come back.

The hype machine is no longer behind her.
Since I’m in East Antarctica I have to take your word for it … :beli:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Since I’m in East Antarctica I have to take your word for it … :beli:

Don't understand the comment or smilie.

She was a dominant, rising, big personality, athlete with media/sponsor push behind her years ago. That's not the case in 2023.

That's why "no one is talking about her winning races"

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Don't understand the comment or smilie.

She was a dominant, rising, big personality, athlete with media/sponsor push behind her years ago. That's not the case in 2023.

That's why "no one is talking about her winning races"
You’re saying in the United States like I’m not here too … most of us are here … it was an unnecessary comment …

and a generalization …

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The Coli told me she had no future

Breh she’s underachieved and should be on the same level as Athiing, Sydney, Ryan Crouser and Dalilah when it comes to actually in sport popularity and accolades (and Anna Hall to a degree).

She has to win at Worlds — no questions asked. The next gen of sprinters is right around the corner.