Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Top 3? Setting the bar low already. Lol nah she needs to win a few races

she's not winning anything

you have to run flo jo time to beat elaine or shelly ann in the 100m

in the 200m even tomorrow sha'carri has never ran under 22 seconds, msalingi and mboma will smoke her

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Without Elaine or Shelley-Ann here the pressure shouldn't be too bad. Mboma, Asher-Smith, and Sharicka Jackson have all run better times than her in the 200 this year though. I don't think this is her strongest distance.
Asher-smith, Jackson Mboma going to smoke Richardson.. expect another 4th,5th place finish… And hopefully she’s completely bushed from here on out

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

in the 200m even tomorrow sha'carri has never ran under 22 seconds, msalingi and mboma will smoke her
Well eventually we need to stop talking about her.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I do love how track is becoming a must watch sport when she participates tho

I love looking at women runner bodies:wow:

Only reason I planned on watching the Olympics was cuz of her. After she got dropped, I lost interest. She got that it factor. The irony considering she got slaughtered that last race. I stopped everything I was doing to watch that like it was a Spence vs Crawford event. And she got dusted :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dina has been top 5 in the world for the last few years. So, this ain’t no walk in the park

Has nothing to do with pressure. Her fastest 200m time ever is 22 seconds

mboma won silver at the olympics and has run the second fastest time in the world this year at 200m and she's only 18 years old

Daps
Only reason I planned on watching the Olympics was cuz of her. After she got dropped, I lost interest. She got that it factor. The irony considering she got slaughtered that last race. I stopped everything I was doing to watch that like it was a Spence vs Crawford event. And she got dusted :heh:

Nah, I will admit the topic of her made me want to see the runners but even when she was dropped I wanted to see them more.

And breh I was not disappointed. Them track bodies, big thighs, tight lil waists, man :wow:

I could forgive a lot if my woman looked like that. :wow:

I wouldn't let that go for nothin.:wow:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, the jokes are better later on when folks think she actually had a shot. :lolbron:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I will admit the topic of her made me want to see the runners but even when she was dropped I wanted to see them more.

And breh I was not disappointed. Them track bodies, big thighs, tight lil waists, man :wow:

I could forgive a lot if my woman looked like that. :wow:

I wouldn't let that go for nothin.:wow:

Their legs are great. I can't remember which one it was while warming up shook her thighs and that thing started gyrating on it's own :banderas:

edit post: Brianna Williams.