Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Breh I already have you the daps you want now move around. You’ve been threatening to leave TLR for like 5 years now and yet you’re still here. Your shyt talking is nothing but a joke to me
:skip:
And I'll threaten another 5 more. Can't do a thing with daps so you can keep'em. So stop your crying.

A man who stans females and adopts their names as his username can't question or recommend nothing me.

Come out the closet and get it over with.

Daps
And I'll threaten another 5 more. Can't do a thing with daps so you can keep'em. So stop your crying.

A man who stans females and adopts their names as his username can't question or recommend nothing me.

Come out the closet and get it over with.

Here’s another dap for you breh :skip:

I’ll make sure the mods put me on your ignore list so you can’t see anymore of my post, you’re obviously too much of a bytch to do it
:mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
we werent you idiot
:mjlol::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Maybe you weren't but there's plenty of 21 yr olds from the hood that need guidance. Y'all doing nothing but talking shyt instead of teaching her a valuable lesson and coming back stronger. You can't grow from that. Bunch of internet bullies.

Y'all want her to go back to the hood and be a failure, just admit it. That's that bullshyt:mjpls:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Here’s another dap for you breh :skip:

I’ll make sure the mods put me on your ignore list so you can’t see anymore of my post, you’re obviously too much of a bytch to do it
:mjlol:
Don't worry, I'll just have them merge this thread with the other one. :mjgrin:

Drop another dap for me in the meantime.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
as much as I am attracted to shelly ann, I think sha’carri is prettier in the face…the tats and her mannerisms detract heavily from that tho imo…shelly ann also has a femininity about her that makes her more attractive to me…too lazy to look for the race clip but look at how the women greet the crowd as the camera shifts to them as they’re introduced by lanes
I strongly disagree :stop:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Shelly Ann> shacarri in term of looks

:mjlol: yea right

800.jpeg

b62816ad7bca2da33cfaa0cdb59dc2e5.jpg

Don’t let the ratchet get up fool you

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I don’t diss her for losing, but she’s in her emotions online. Somebody needs to take her Twitter account and advise her to be more gracious.

That’s the most dangerous thing about social media. Publicizing Ls.

Stress, grief, disappointment. Baby girl is going through it and understandably so. But Twitter isn’t where she needs to breakdown.

There’s still lots of opportunities left for her. Years ago I told ya’ll I wished there were counselors for blk stars behind the scenes. We need better systems of support to advise our stars to prepare them for the limelight. Especially blk young stars and celebrities. That type of pressure at that age, with the death of a loved one…it’s not easy to deal with.