Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Far as I can tell, she was just the flavor of the week.

Could've kept the hypetrain going if she hadn't blown it. Folks have moved on. Her 20 minutes of fame has passed.

She can try again in 2024.

:yeshrug:

this is probably closer to the truth than folks will admit…she minus whale had tweeted “remember me?” or “hey guys don’t forget about me”

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There's so many big names in Women's Track & Field it's comical Sha'Carri thinks she's earned a seat at the big table. :mjlol:

I mean, Shelly-Ann's goin for her 3rd Olympic gold spanning a decade. :mindblown:

It'll be her time when it's her time. Til then:camby:

If this is coming from a nikka named @Spliff you know she's in the wrong :pachaha:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
this is probably closer to the truth than folks will admit…she minus whale had tweeted “remember me?” or “hey guys don’t forget about me”

You know it's gotta burn somewhere deep in her soul knowing she could've been in japan competing against the best in the world on live television but instead is at home tweeting.

She's projecting her own frustrations.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Casual tweet besides her best is a 10.72, should prob would have crushed at st the Olympics

her best time that she ever ran is not better than the times that shellyy ann fraser price and elaine thompson have run

and guess what shelly ann has 2 olympic gold medals in the 100m and elaine thompson has a gold medal in the 100m

And again just because you run that time once doesn't mean you will again Donovan Brazier ran the second fastest 800m time in the world this year in February, he didn't even make the Olympics