Sh*t like this is what got G Herbo jammed up w the scamming in the first place

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
But why are these rappers out here funding a lifestyle for these chicks knowing damn well they don’t got it LIKE THAT

He not even gon be fukkin with this girl by 2026 :gucci:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
i mean he orobably cool with somebody at a dealer ship and he guna lease one and give the others back it aint that crazy.

but ever since it came out that diddy owe the bank a 100 million. inoe these rappers dont got it like that.

especially g herbo cause he dont got no songs on the radio and his streaming aint even up there like that. its all a image. and it seem like these rappers use they girl to flex and all the women defend him not being broke and call everybody pocket watching and hatin

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
But why are these rappers out here funding a lifestyle for these chicks knowing damn well they don’t got it LIKE THAT

He not even gon be fukkin with this girl by 2026 :gucci:
That’s his baby mama he been fukking with for like 5-6 years and have like 2 kids with bro :yeshrug: he probably plan on being with her til 2026 bro

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nah I don’t follow his page, I fukk w him tho.

Yeah, leasing makes sense, my boy has the new 7 series and I think he pays $1800 a month, probably put like $10k down. For the range and rolls he probably paying $6k-$9k total for both. Thats doable for him then :ehh:
Yea before he got his time he was making a new “my boy such and such got from genericweed.com got this weed for the low low. Tap in with them” literally everyday with a different brand for like months straight lol.

Probably was stacking for when he went jail. Now he got suspended sentence I guess he good

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
i mean he orobably cool with somebody at a dealer ship and he guna lease one and give the others back it aint that crazy.

but ever since it came out that diddy owe the bank a 100 million. inoe these rappers dont got it like that.

especially g herbo cause he dont got no songs on the radio and his streaming aint even up there like that. its all a image. and it seem like these rappers use they girl to flex and all the women defend him not being broke and call everybody pocket watching and hatin
Breh Diddy rich that’s what’s left of his mortgage on several properties.

Herb got 6.3M on Spotify that’s solid.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Telling somebody to pick between a current model RR versus a current model Range Rover is ridiculous :pachaha:even the hoes knew lol she went to that range for all of 2.7 seconds just to be polite then went right back to where the money reside where the money reside

where-the.gif

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bibby chose to leave..

If Herb was smart, he'd be writer or do what Chief Keef does and make beats.

maaan fukk that Herbo still dropping heat.....
I wish bibby would come out of retirement and do a reunion album with herbo.....I don't even care about FC no more :sadbron: