Sexy Redd gets invited to country music show. Twerks on stage for 40,000 red necks

Daps
man youre good at trolling but its gotta eat at your soul sometimes the damage youre doing karmically

you got something bad coming one day for all of this Zay

im not a cac but i am brown and i know the coli is a black space.. i just try to be respectful.
Stfu then :gucci:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
This just shows you that these people should never be taken seriously. Everything they stand for is ideological, and not rooted in any real logic.

Wife, Mother of 3. Highly successful, abundantly wealthy, aside from a couple things, no huge scandals. They just don't like her because she's unapologetically black, and isn't just a "shut up and sing" kind of artist.

When on the other hand you have Sexy red. Single mother. Tats everywhere. Bright red hair, long ass gaudy nails, makes hyper sexualized music, and she's cool because she likes President Trump. All the other shyt goes out the window as long as you keep your mouth shut about certain issues, and praise allegiance to Lord Trump.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This just shows you that these people should never be taken seriously. Everything they stand for is ideological, and not rooted in any real logic.

Wife, Mother of 3. Highly successful, abundantly wealthy, aside from a couple things, no huge scandals. They just don't like her because she's unapologetically black, and isn't just a "shut up and sing" kind of artist.

When on the other hand you have Sexy red. Single mother. Tats everywhere. Bright red hair, long ass gaudy nails, makes hyper sexualized music, and she's cool because she likes President Trump. All the other shyt goes out the window as long as you keep your mouth shut about certain issues, and praise allegiance to Lord Trump.
They don’t give a damn about Sexy Redd either. Don’t let that video of her on stage with them fool you.

She lacks the self-awareness to realize that she’s being used.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
They don’t give a damn about Sexy Redd either. Don’t let that video of her on stage with them fool you.

She lacks the self-awareness to realize that she’s being used.

It doesn't fool me at all. I know they couldn't care less about her, and she's nothing more than the "I can't be a racist, I have black friend" used to correlate the MAGA movement with the black community.

Last edited: