Sexy ass Khia bouncing her tig ole bitties

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Lol I commented she was pretty on a pic during the time she dissed Beyoncé (lemonade) and the beyhive was attacking her comments. She mustve took my comment as shade. But I honestly think she blocked me because she openly hates/disses light skinned women. She says light skinned women are "demons". She saw my avatar and probably was like "fukk this hoe"
:mjcry:
So she hates light skins
Wonder what her coli alias is :lolbron:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What song is playing in the background?

I'll always have a special place for hoodrats. My family from opa locka miami and daytona and they all have a gold tooth. :blessed: these broads look like a good fukk and would hold you down even tho you not in a relationship:blessed:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
She's dissed deelishis, lisaraye, trina, beyonce, etc for being light skinned and thick. She said "those light skin hoes are demons" and says nikkas love demons.:gucci:

I actually bought her albums.:martin:
The hate and jealousy too real :mjlol:

All we need is her to say they aren't really black to complete the cypher

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
She's dissed deelishis, lisaraye, trina, beyonce, etc for being light skinned and thick. She said "those light skin hoes are demons" and says nikkas love demons.:gucci:

I actually bought her albums.:martin:

Albums? I thought she was a one-hit wonder and that was it. I remember Too Short took her "My Neck, My Back" song and flipped it on her.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm not from a suburb, see sig. Get with low IQ women with criminal records breh. Wonder how her children turn out, bet Ivy League.

that's cool, but i've never heard hood nikkas say a hood chick probably stinks and is unkempt though...just sayin :hubie:

:mjlol: you lawst for buying her albums

:mjlol: i don't think i've ever known anybody that actually bought her albums though