Sexxyy Red Taking Her Gimmick To The Next Level

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I think it was different with him. He got himself jammed up and snitched. That kinda got him out the door.
Nah.. remember..his fan base "didn't care snitching".

They just got bored and moved on to other shyt. All them antics for nothing...and then records weren't selling.

I believe this will happen with her too

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nah.. remember..his fan base "didn't care snitching".

They just got bored and moved on to other shyt. All them antics for nothing...and then records weren't selling.

I believe this will happen with her too
Oh I thought you meant hip hop as a collective culture. Yeah fan bases don't care. They let Drake get away with ghostwriter sweat shops.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
:pachaha: You’re an actual idiot. Sexy Redd is not actually Nigerian.

Also, since we talking ethnicity, Sukihanna said she is half ADOS. (Watch her interview on 85 South show)

Scar Lips mothers side, the same mothers side that allowed her FBA boyfriend to rape Scar Lip is ADOS as well.

Stop believing everything you read on the coli. Be an adult and think before you speak.

srsly. if you’re from the south/midwest then you already know Sexyy Redd is FBA as shes not much different from hood rats from round the way.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know she was Nigerian.

In this video, she said she is Nigerian @1:44

Sexxy Red, ScarLip and Sukihana are Nigerian

You gotta be smarter or at least aware to know she was joking. Based on the timestamp of the clip that’s not enough to claim she’s Nigerian.

Didn’t bother clicking play on the other shyt