Sexxy Redd fight video from high school

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I’m freaky because I said a woman is pretty lol

Shut up fakkit stop dap fishing nobody think u funny bra

ashamed freaky ass nikka trying to gaslight when you literally said she's sexy and we're talking about her in high school

wop wop wop wop wop mods fukk him up :scust:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
What's the over/under on whether or not she grew up with a father figure in the home?

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
I knew I shouldn't have clicked on that shyt.
Ain't nobody got they ass beat.
Just the typical wild swinging and grabbing smh.
Corny... And wasn't worth the memory that was used to save it

It's always other bytches screaming and trying to get aggressive who ain't even in the fight.

Wait to thecoli gets ahold of the other girl fight making the rounds on Twitter. They said shorty died.. (I think she living tho)
Grabbed her from behind when she wasnt looking too.

Hamsterdam921

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t imagine how mad I would be if I got mollywopped by a nikka in high school and then he later goes on to become a famous rapper

Like damn! If you beat me I at least want you to grow up to be a failure and I can look at my life and be like I won in the end.

You know ol girl she beat ain’t doing shyt right now and got to hear the girl who whipped her ass song on the radio everyday. That’s a fukking L :mjcry:
She on tour with drake while I’m on section 8 :mjcry:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I never got the phone thing. Tryna get up in a fight. Lucky you not getting smashed on. They throwing stools n shyt.

“Dont touch her dont touch her let them fight”. I woulda dropped big mouth with a shot. fukking blew out my ears

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I told y'all bout them Midwest folk them mf'ers can a will fight and fight well at that