Sexual Abstinence

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I was for almost 3 years last week - going right back - I am pissed that I surrendered to a pressure that I usually ignore/laugh off...
People are so dikk/p*ssy hungry and act like it's the same as breathing or cardiac activity.

People get angry if they don't get it, like someone is obligated to give sex to them.
This is why America is almost as wack as the other two countries in this continent.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I was for almost 3 years last week - going right back - I am pissed that I surrendered to a pressure that I usually ignore/laugh off...
People are so dikk/p*ssy hungry and act like it's the same as breathing or cardiac activity.

People get angry if they don't get it, like someone is obligated to give sex to them.
This is why America is almost as wack as the other two countries in this continent.

Sounds like you slipped up and let a nikka hit. What happened? :russ:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
As a Christian this is the area I'm working on. I struggle with this everyday :sadcam:

I need to drop my PAWG she was ok with the abstinence thing for a while but I don't know why she did a 180 on me

Matthew 26:41
"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

I haven't had sex in a minute and probably won't ever again.

:comeon: