Sexiest Black Female Scientists, Phds, and MDs

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
You better introduce your certs first if you want a chance :mjpls:
hahah.. right.. "So you have a PH.D in physics huh? Well my. A+ was alot harder to get and holds more weight.. now let me tell you about the other 5 I have..."

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Congrats to these sisters! :salute::myman:

I'm gonna give the ones who married white husbands the benefit of the doubt about being negro bed wenches but they worked extremely hard and done well for themselves.:smugbiden:

Malcolm made that up. Quite a few are single according to the person who compiled the list.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cook? clean? humble? submissive? aka the real intelligence of a woman...you can have that book smart shyt its the last thing any man should care about

I'm almost 100% certain those women don't give a damn if a man cares about their achievements.

It's the 21st century, hun. What a woman does is not dependent on how a man feels about it. Go somewhere with your sexist crap.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Some Social Scientist (not listing their who bios):

ll-lucia.jpg

henry_erin.jpg

c4bfc6ad-40ba-4174-b8c8-944208488f26_170x170.jpg

edwards.jpg

img_0516_0.jpg

Last edited:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
I'm almost 100% certain those women don't give a damn if a man cares about their achievements.

It's the 21st century, hun. What a woman does is not dependent on how a man feels about it. Go somewhere with your sexist crap.

is that ether burning your soul? the fact that a lot of these woman probably have no qualities that a man would want in a woman, beside being book smart. which is not very high in a mans grading system of a womans potential. forever short term flings? or forever alone? all the same. no man will settle for a woman who lacks the traits i mentioned previously but a simp. 100% fact. Pump and Dump treatment in full effect on most of them if they dont hold those traits.

The Mans Grade Book

Looks
Personality/Social Game
Attitude/Submission
Cook/Clean
p*ssy Game
Head Game

everything else honestly doesnt matter

moar:feedme:u ask?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

If you can't cook and suck dikk to satisfaction you are close to being useless as a woman

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
is that ether burning your soul? the fact that a lot of these woman probably have no qualities that a man would want in a woman, beside being book smart. which is not very high in a mans grading system of a womans potential. forever short term flings? or forever alone? all the same. no man will settle for a woman who lacks the traits i mentioned previously but a simp. 100% fact. Pump and Dump treatment in full effect on most of them if they dont hold those traits.

The Mans Grade Book

Looks/Sexual Appeal
Personality/Social Game
Attitude/Submission
Cook/Clean
p*ssy Game
Head Game

everything else honestly doesnt matter. these attributes gauge the real intelligence of a woman.

moar:feedme:u ask?