Sex tips for the ladies

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
It's all in the HIPS. No matter the position(as far as the main positions go), the most efficient, most pleasurable way a woman can fall into that 'sex rhythm' with her lover is through the use of her hips. Relax, be fluid, let your hips do all of the thrusting. Sometimes, some women have a tendency to move a little stiff or a little awkward. They'll arch and thrust and pump with their entire body, instead of just with their hips.Too much clumsiness and wasted movement will actually diminish overall rhythm, wastes energy, burns up your stamina, and can even affect the stroke action.

The following, is unacceptable:
full

All you need is your HIPS, sweetie.
Like twerking. Twerk on the dikk.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
If he has a tendency to keep his socks on, let him keep them on. Studies have shown that sex is more pleasurable to men when their feet are warm or, clothed. It also increases circulation, which increases arousal.

I do not recall if this phenom also applies to women as well. But the more comfortable your guy, the better he will perform for you.

Also, there are other reasons a man may want to keep his socks on. I'll just leave this here :whistle:
A little insight into guys leaving our socks on during sex..

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Be mindful of the anatomy of his equipment! My d!ck curves to the left.
Captain Hook :o:
dzQSTy5.jpg

You're doing me all wrong if you're on top of me and leaning to the opposite side of my curve, while riding. While it isn't painful in any way, it is very uncomfortable, to the point of distraction. You either need to ride straight, or to the contour of the curve.

For instance, when I'm in the driver's seat and getting head from a chick in the passenger seat I automatically lift up my middle console and swing my right leg around and place it behind her, lining us up along a more straight path. If I don't she'll have a tendency to pull it towards her(the right), the opposite direction of my natural curve.

Highly favored, is the woman who I do not have to teach that to, she's already aware enough of her partner to adjust everything she does to achieve maximum pleasure principle :obama:

:skip:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP dropping knowledge. Except for the ears part, I like mine played with.

One tip you forgot: I can't speak for all men, but for me, head can't be too sloppy. If you're not sure if its sloppy enough, then it probably needs more spit :manny:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
If he has a tendency to keep his socks on, let him keep them on. Studies have shown that sex is more pleasurable to men when their feet are warm or, clothed. It also increases circulation, which increases arousal.

I do not recall if this phenom also applies to women as well. But the more comfortable your guy, the better he will perform for you.

Also, there are other reasons a man may want to keep his socks on. I'll just leave this here :whistle:
A little insight into guys leaving our socks on during sex..
Means his feet fukked up too.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As young man thats taking the celibacy route this is pretty good for people out there that are sexually active. Might show this to my cousin since he complains to the fellas about his girl. :obama:

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
OP dropping knowledge. Except for the ears part, I like mine played with.

One tip you forgot: I can't speak for all men, but for me, head can't be too sloppy. If you're not sure if its sloppy enough, then it probably needs more spit :manny:

Yeah that's why I welcomed any and all other male input and tips. There's no way that my particular perspective can fully encompass that of all men.
"Head can't be too sloppy", as in, clean it up some?, or, "head can't be too sloppy" as in, there's no such thing as 'the head was too sloppy'..? For me it's the latter.
Thanks for contributing :salute: