Sex tips for the ladies

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Stop taking sh!ts before sex. Or, if you must, then please be sure to WASH(instead of just wiping) the ass crack afterwards.

Although you may have wiped, the smell of recent bowels still remains. And when that doodoo odor wafts up to a man's nostrils just before(or even during) sex, it is an INSTANT erection killer.

Be careful how you wipe after taking sh!ts. Always wipe away from your vagina, not towards it. I hope I don't have to explain why. :scusthov:

When giving head, don't spend a lot of time "playing" and sh!t. It's okay, and even encouraged, to play around with the head, to tease it, to run your tongue/mouth up and down the trunk... but it shouldn't be 50% of what you do :mindblown:

Actually SUCKING, should be at least 80% of what you're doing, when giving dome. And don't just place your mouth around the d!ck and move up and down. SUCK IT. I should see your cheeks sucked in with each stroke, up and down. And do not forget your tongue. Use it while sucking, as well. The tongue should not just be sitting there.

Also, making a round n round circular type motion with your head while sucking up and down, is also very much preferred.

I've gotten a lot of dome in my life, a lot of different ways.. I know what feels good and what doesn't. Take heed to what I am telling you.

Don't hold back. If it feels good, voice your pleasure. If you want him, unzip his pants and take him. It's extremely arousing to be with a woman who is all over you as much as you're all over her.. a woman who doesn't suppress herself or her desire. It feels so good when you're both kissing on each other, both caressing each other, both undressing each other, feverishly...vs. the usual scenario where the male is in control of all of the foreplay and the sex. If you don't like something, tell him

My favorite sex partner has achieved her position at the top of the ranks solely off of her bedroom personality alone. She doesn't have the best p*ssy out of the females on my team, nor does she look the best. But our sex is the best because her energy is just so raw and so genuine and so sensual. And by that, I don't mean "wild", not by a long shot, I simply mean that she doesn't hold back.

Don't be afraid to touch him. Kinda ties in with don't hold back. But, if he's on top of you and it's feeling good, don't be afraid to dig your nails into his arms and back. Don't be afraid to bite him. Don't be afraid to trap him with your legs for a few moments. I love those things and as a man it just drives you so crazy to have a woman that shows her pleasure.

Don't forget to stroke when riding. I don't know if it's laziness or just not knowing better or what, but, far too often I've come across a chick who climbs up on me and just grinds most of the time.

Like oral, the stroke is where the money is at. It's okay to grind, but please limit that to only about 20% of the time you're up there. The rest of the time you need to be bouncing up and down(whether fast or slow), leaned forward rocking back n forth, on your toes poppin the p*ssy up n down on it, or any other way of riding d!ck that produces an actual STROKE action.

Too much grind is boring, there's little to almost no real "frictional sensation" and, if the dude isn't overly experienced and mentally strong, you'll risk killing his erection altogether.

Don't run! While I respect the fact that I'm not going to be able to just go balls deep plowing every female that I am fortunate enough to have sex with, due to the fact that every female is built differently.. there is still nothing worse than a female who runs from the d!ck.

Rather than tensing up and 'running' from the strokes, just tell the guy not to go so deep while in that position.

Sometimes I even do what I like to call depth checks, when I notice a girl is running from it. I'll slow down and talk dirty and ask her(much more sexier than this-->) "is that too deep?" And I'll go deeper and deeper until she tells me where she wants it, and adjust my strokes accordingly moving forward.

It allows her to relax, gets her juices back flowing, and allows me to relax as well seeing as how I don't have to restrain her and fukk her at the same time.

But what you don't want to do, ladies, is make it feel like you're fighting the guy the whole time, which is what it feels like when yall are running from the d!ck. It takes more effort than you know, to hold yall in place.. effort that takes mental focus away from the actual task at hand.

Don't be selfish! There's been times when I've had a selfish chick. It is no fun at all and will get you tossed to the bushes very fast. Examples of selfishness: never gives oral, too pooped to continue sex after she's orgasmed even though you haven't climaxed yet, doesn't want to ever ride, and I'm sure there's more..

A selfish chick is boring and, over a short amount of time, becomes a turn off.

It is very, very true that what you will not do, the next chick will. That's not just some "cliche". What chick #2 won't do, I know I can always call chick #1 or #5 in the lineup, and they'll be more than happy to.

That is not to say to do things that make you extremely uncomfortable or feel violated. It is only to remind you that there are way too many options out there who will do whatever it is you wont, for any guy to stick with you for too long. Nobody likes a boring partner, and a selfish partner is just that, boring!

When he tells you to slow down or stop, do it! I'm bout to nut and I don't want to this early damnit!

Leave the ass hole, nipples, ears.. alone! Those things are not to be touched and are not turn ons to the majority of men!

It's okay to talk sh!t. Tell him to fukk you harder, tell him not to stop, tell him it's his p*ssy and to beat it up like it's his, etc etc. We like that sh!t.

Most of the time, slower is better. And I've found this to be the case with oral sex and intercourse. All that jackrabbit sh!t, roughly sucking the d!ck up and down at warp speed, etc- I mean, it has it's moment..but it should definitely not be the pace the majority of the time..or even half of the time.

The faster you are throwing the p*ssy on him, or the faster you are gobbling him, the less the sensation. Slow down, let things marinate and build up a little. Slow and steady, whether sex or sucking, can take BOTH partners to some craaaazy heights, I'm telling ya :wow:

Fellas reading this, feel free to add on.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Hmmm.
I think I might have to join the advance level.
You not telling me anything I don't already know.
This is all wonderful advice, but a word of reminder. Everyone is different and just cause like/prefer something doesn't mean another guy will.
These are great basics to start at tho:smugbiden:

Big Daddy

Daps
That was very thorough :leon:
Though I have to disagree about the ears thing. Most men I know love their ears being played with. Some even like when you lick inside their ear. :scusthov:

Everyone is different and just cause like/prefer something doesn't mean another guy will.
These are great basics to start at tho:smugbiden:

Yeah I'm basically just listing the things that I like and don't like :o:
That's why I welcome other fellas to chime in. But some of the things listed, are almost universal.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
4bUV7Ls.gif

Big Daddy

Daps
Be mindful of the anatomy of his equipment! My d!ck curves to the left.
Captain Hook :o:
dzQSTy5.jpg

You're doing me all wrong if you're on top of me and leaning to the opposite side of my curve, while riding. While it isn't painful in any way, it is very uncomfortable, to the point of distraction. You either need to ride straight, or to the contour of the curve.

For instance, when I'm in the driver's seat and getting head from a chick in the passenger seat I automatically lift up my middle console and swing my right leg around and place it behind her, lining us up along a more straight path. If I don't she'll have a tendency to pull it towards her(the right), the opposite direction of my natural curve.

Highly favored, is the woman who I do not have to teach that to, she's already aware enough of her partner to adjust everything she does to achieve maximum pleasure principle :obama:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Be mindful of the anatomy of his equipment! My d!ck curves to the left.
Captain Hook :o:
dzQSTy5.jpg

You're doing me all wrong if you're on top of me and leaning to the opposite side of my curve. While it isn't painful in any way, it is very uncomfortable, to the point of distraction.

For instance, when I'm in the driver's seat and getting head from a chick in the passenger seat I automatically lift up my middle console and swing my right leg around and place it behind her, lining us up along a more straight path. If I don't she'll have a tendency to pull it towards her(the right), the opposite direction of my natural curve.

Highly favored, is the woman who I do not have to teach that to, she's already aware enough of her partner to adjust everything she does to achieve maximum pleasure principle :obama:
tumblr_lm0dmyO3gY1qdlkgg.gif

Big Daddy

Daps
It's all in the HIPS. No matter the position(as far as the main positions go), the most efficient, most pleasurable way a woman can fall into that 'sex rhythm' with her lover is through the use of her hips. Relax, be fluid, let your hips do all of the thrusting. Sometimes, some women have a tendency to move a little stiff or a little awkward. They'll arch and thrust and pump with their entire body, instead of just with their hips.Too much clumsiness and wasted movement will actually diminish overall rhythm, wastes energy, burns up your stamina, and can even affect the stroke action.

The following, is unacceptable:
full

All you need is your HIPS, sweetie.