Several 2023 Xbox exclusives delayed

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its the full game out of preview. So besides all the new additions from bosses on down
There's also an entire single player campaign that is brand new
So its an already deemed great game that is now greater and ready to reach pretty much every audience

Of course you guys already deemed it not good, nor is sea of thieves. Name the Xbox console exclusive and you'll say how terrible it is
Like a gamepass :smugbiden:

:mjlol:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was it cancelled?
I assumed the tweet meant it wasn’t coming out next year :yeshrug:

I hope it’s bullshyt, console wars aside I’m just waiting on a few games from Xbox so I can cop and that is one of them. Since ES isn’t dropping anytime soon, Avowed was going to be a nice substitute

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I assumed the tweet meant it wasn’t coming out next year :yeshrug:

I hope it’s bullshyt, console wars aside I’m just waiting on a few games from Xbox so I can cop and that is one of them. Since ES isn’t dropping anytime soon, Avowed was going to be a nice substitute
You might want to lock in your cheap 3 years of Game Pass. No telling when they close off the upgrade loophole.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You might want to lock in your cheap 3 years of Game Pass. No telling when they close off the upgrade loophole.
How do I do that?
It's not really a loophole, if you get Xbox live you can convert that to Gamepass for $1 and it'll be advertised on the Xbox if you don't have Gamepass.

Now the real deal that hasn't sunk in yet to the masses but is available now is the friends and family plan. 5 accounts, $25 a month. You can add a person only twice in a year and up to twelve ppl total can be on the account but only five active. And again, they can only be activated twice in a year.

You don't have to live together, just have to reside in the same country so $5 a month and you can play basically everything. No need to rush into it today, this is the price of the plan and it's by design to takeover the world. They gone get yo money, today, tomorrow, it's coming :damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nikkaz took off a whole gen plus nothing so far this one and still got followers. shyt is incredible.

I will never understand having blind loyalty to a company or plastic box. When PS3 stopped releasing games i wanted I sold it and didn’t play o Playstation for years. I’d do the same thing again if they thought about doing what xbox did last generation.

My loyalty for playstation extends to how much im enjoying their output of games.

Not giving a company 500 dollars on the promise of “we’ll do better this time”