SEVEN KINGS MUST DIE Trailer (April 14, 2023) Netflix Movie based on The Last Kingdom series

Daps
I decided to start at the beginning. I'm doing a hostile takeover of this thread.

S1e1

Young Uhtred: "I'm the ealdorman of Bebbanburgh. I own lands to the north :why: "

Earl Ragnar's father: "And how long have you been an ealdorman? :sas2:"

Young Uhtred: ":to:"

Earl Ragnar's father: "Your father chose to fight us. And now your father is dead. :ufdup: "

Young Uhtred: "He was not very fond of me. :to: "

Earl Ragnar's father: ":mjcry: I see now why my son chose to spare you. Uhtred of Bebbanburgh, you are indeed a warrior."

Daps
Kjartan: "Earl Ragnar, he meant no harm :sadcam:

Earl Ragnar: "He brought a sword on my land. He looked upon my daughter's nakedness. :birdman:"

Kjartan: "Earl Ragnar, he's a good boy, in time he'll serve on your ship :damn: ":sadcam:"

Earl Ragnar: "Shall I make a square of branches? :birdman: Are you going to fight me for your son, or are you going to fetch him!"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished. 7/10. Nice send off but I thought the movie could have used an extra 30-40 minutes of runtime. Plot progression reminded me of season 4's flow.

:lolbron: King Alfred must have been screaming in the afterlife his whole dream of England was almost toppled by :dame: activities.

They most likely couldn't reach the actor for a cameo but Ragnar the Younger not appearing in Uhtred's vision of Valhalla had me :picard: reflexively. Like the ritual to save him didn't work and bro still freezing in Niflheim.[/SPOILER]