Seriously…What the fukk is so special about Tobias Harris?

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harris is getting a lot of smoke. But all the smoke need to be directed to Ben Simmons.
How you claim to be a guard but refuse to shoot.
I been Ben Wallace shot more jumpers in 1 year than Simmons has in his career. It's just disgusting. Defense are able to scheme and adjust accordingly making the other 4 players have to expend more energy. This from a #2 max player is absolutely unacceptable

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Doc stinks bro the real play isn’t Tobias and the bench. It should’ve been Embiid with the bench and tying Tobi/Ben together with Ben as the 5.
I’ve said the same thing man trust me lol

small ball 5 hasn’t gotten a look since Embiid missed time last series as I recall. Just insane with how little Ben has done in the half court and how tired Joel has looked in the second half of both of the last games (and him having a fukkING torn meniscus)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Harris is getting a lot of smoke. But all the smoke need to be directed to Ben Simmons.
How you claim to be a guard but refuse to shoot.
I been Ben Wallace shot more jumpers in 1 year than Simmons has in his career. It's just disgusting. Defense are able to scheme and adjust accordingly making the other 4 players have to expend more energy. This from a #2 max player is absolutely unacceptable
Ben had multiple threads made about him this week that got more pages than this individually breh. There’s only so many time you can beat that drum. At least nikkas don’t expect him to score worth shyt (for the most part), that’s all Tobias is supposed to do. They had the same point output

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’m not saying tobias is a max player but he’s consistently been the Sixers best player this playoffs, even more than Embiid.

Averaged 25/10 on 50/40 shooting in the first round

Had 20+ all 4 games against the hawks. This is his first bad game in 10 games this playoffs. He just had a real off night. It happens
Exactly
Very stupid thread