Seriously tho, how do you guys not find the Street Profits corny?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
They are no more corny and lame than y'all's Lord, Cody Rhodes. Bleached hair, ugly neck tattoo, always whining and strutting about speaking platitudes that are more predictable than the next day's sunrise. Just an overall bore, but that doesn't stop y'all from worshipping the ground he walks on.

:yeshrug:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
RIP Shad, but they’re much better than Cryme Tyme ever was

In terms of accolades, sure.

But I still go on YouTube and search up cryme Tyme highlights. What has the street profits done to make us go back and be like "damn lemme go on YouTube and search that up"

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
In terms of accolades, sure.

But I still go on YouTube and search up cryme Tyme highlights. What has the street profits done to make us go back and be like "damn lemme go on YouTube and search that up"
I guess for the comedic skits you went to check out cryme tyme highlights but still :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
They are no more corny and lame than y'all's Lord, Cody Rhodes. Bleached hair, ugly neck tattoo, always whining and strutting about speaking platitudes that are more predictable than the next day's sunrise. Just an overall bore, but that doesn't stop y'all from worshipping the ground he walks on.

:yeshrug:
Cody and these two can all be corny. As we've seen it's possible for the majority of a whole roster to be corny, why would this be different?