Seriously tho, how do you guys not find the Street Profits corny?

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He’s no Austin Theory but yeah he’s a nice looking fella :dame:

And there’s no reason he can’t be as big if not bigger than Shelton was at his peak.
Yeah that Shelton range seems about right. But the iwc always loves to try and HBK one half of every team I think both them are ic us title types

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Like their entire presentation is just insanely corny, they come off like complete cornballs, white friendly type hip hop fun characters
the acclaimed literally exists and the street profits is what gives you those vibes?
Yeah that Shelton range seems about right. But the iwc always loves to try and HBK one half of every team I think both them are ic us title types
you literally stopped watching wrestling before street profits even debuted and have never seen their work stop trolling...
He’s no Austin Theory but yeah he’s a nice looking fella :dame:

And there’s no reason he can’t be as big if not bigger than Shelton was at his peak.
sheltons "peak" was being a run of the mill midcarder who never made it past that due to :mjpls: and the fact that he was dull character wise and couldnt promo to save his life.. montez has more charisma and promo ability than shelton at the very least, if he doesnt become a top star it's not because of anything he personally lacks, what does theory have that montez doesnt?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
T
They reached their peak at Summerslam last year and every day they’re still a team is wasting time.
I’m still mad they lost that match. It put them on that level Drew at after Clash at the Castle where you know they will ever win the big one. They hear to entertain us and sell merchandise. Ford bout to job to that bum Austin Theory tonight.

Last edited: