Seriously, fukk The PS4 Pro’s Design

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
That’s an IEC cord and half the electronics in ya house probably use one.

Smart TVs use the little one. Speakers and shyt use the larger one but it’s like a USB cable in that it’s an industry standard basically.

I have had issues with the little ones not being super snug on tvs etc but it really shouldn’t be a big issue. But yea if this is bad hardware design than half the electronics out there have the same problem.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I don't have that problem but then again I'm using a different ac cord for my Pro since the one out the box was too short.

Yeah, I think that is trash. Pro has an extra 3.1 usb in the back but it seems it's only function is for the PSVR :martin:
Nah, I plug my external HDD into it

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Maybe u have a faulty power cord. It could be a defect. The holes size might be off.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You internet connection gotta be trash. My shyt download fast as fukk. Never had problem with powercord at all. Pro is ugly to me though.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This power cord loose as hell, I spent damn near a hour trying to get it to connect :scust:

That made me fukk up my “A Way Out” appointment with my bro :damn: :pacspit:

It’s bad enough that I have to spend 30+min just to dl a update for a new game, but I gotta deal with shytty hardware design. :why:

Whomever came up with this design :camby:

:scust: Steal WiFi from McDonald’s brehs

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I might have to send in my P4, it keeps shutting off randomly and I think it overheats. :mjcry:

It’s doing this right after I got GOW :damn: