Seriously Dale On "King Of The Hill" Should Get A Award For..........

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Man, Simpsons is the GOAT because of it's GOAT run til like Season 12, but I love King of the Hill more. Homer is still King, but Hank up there with him to me.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
What I hated the most is how his boys just let his ass get played repeatedly!! I would never ever in a trillion years let something like that happen to any of my best friends. Seriously what the actual fukk!!!:pope: I get not telling Dale, that was fine, I get not getting up in Dale and Nacy's face about it. But they could whip the shyt out of Redcorn, robbed his ass for everything and made sure he left fukking town. I be damned if Id like that happen to my boys :cbf:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
being the biggest dumbass

1.) How do you not know Joseph resembles John Redcorn?

Like seriously, i think Dale said in one episode that he had a relative that was Jamaician that why Joseph was darker compare to his own complexion :aicmon:
You should get an award for being the only nikka on earth who watched that trash.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Dale was the best character. Remember when he ruined Bill's relationship when he thought that aliens inpregnated Bill's girlfriend like he thought they did with Nancy and thought that was his daughter :russ: