Seriously Dale On "King Of The Hill" Should Get A Award For..........

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
being the biggest dumbass

1.) How do you not know Joseph resembles John Redcorn?

Like seriously, i think Dale said in one episode that he had a relative that was Jamaician that why Joseph was darker compare to his own complexion :aicmon:

Last edited:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
:pachaha: that shyt gets me everytime. He loves that kid like his own though. You gotta respect that. that broad cheated on him with John Redcorn and got that nikka raising another nikka's kid. John Redcorn out here being andeadbeat dad and knows damn well that little native American nikka is his kid. Got me hot cuH. :leostare:

I'm glad they never revealed it to Dale. Would've broke his heart :to:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
:pachaha: that shyt gets me everytime. He loves that kid like his own though. You gotta respect that. that broad cheated on him with John Redcorn and got that nikka raising another nikka's kid. John Redcorn out here being andeadbeat dad and knows damn well that little native American nikka is his kid. Got me hot cuH. :leostare:

I'm glad they never revealed it to Dale. Would've broke his heart :to:

i mean that shyt don't make no type of sense at all. I think peggy knew though

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Peggy found out when Hank finally told her one episode, and was gonna snitch on Nancy to Dale but then decided that Dale was a good father and she didnt want to ruin what their family had.

Dale knows that Joseph couldnt possibly be his son, he calculated the time and realized that he was away at some kind of alien convention at the time Joseph was conceived, he originally thought it was Aliens who impregnated Nancy and was going to drive Joseph to some desert place to be re-abducted by his real father, until Hank and Bobby chased them down and made Dale realize that regardless of who Josephs true parents are he'll always love him.

Dale is a really trusting dude who believed in Nancy so much, that his first thought would be aliens before her cheating on him with the buff Native American man who was always at his house. He loved Nancy so much that when he met the perfect woman for him, he didnt fukk her and instead went home to his wife.

King Of The Hill was kind of sad/deep sometimes

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Peggy found out when Hank finally told her one episode, and was gonna snitch on Nancy to Dale but then decided that Dale was a good father and she didnt want to ruin what their family had.

Dale knows that Joseph couldnt possibly be his son, he calculated the time and realized that he was away at some kind of alien convention at the time Joseph was conceived, he originally thought it was Aliens who impregnated Nancy and was going to drive Joseph to some desert place to be re-abducted by his real father, until Hank and Bobby chased them down and made Dale realize that regardless of who Josephs true parents are he'll always love him.

Dale is a really trusting dude who believed in Nancy so much, that his first thought would be aliens before her cheating on him with the buff Native American man who was always at his house. He loved Nancy so much that when he met the perfect woman for him, he didnt fukk her and instead went home to his wife.

King Of The Hill was kind of sad/deep sometimes

:dead: it was a dope ass show

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
@Peter Parker thoughts on this vid

iCaBt8mEjlg8p.png

This picture of Hank as a kid sort of dashes that to pieces, the one other man Peggy slept with is a gay man that she was friends with in high school, it was the episode when Luanne did the new virginity thing, when she tells the full story

Also Bobby resembles Cotton a lot, as well as Hank did when he was a kid