Serious topic folks. If you saw that ur own mother keeps making bad decisions would

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
My father is the person who is the one who doesn't make good decisions. I tired of talking to him like a child, so just decided to SMH.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
You have to do what you have to do.

I had to check my nephew's mom because she was going to try to get a car in his name because her credit was so jacked up(he's 18 and in his 2nd semester of college with no job). I laid into her something fierce. He's pretty laid back and a go with the flow type kid so I had to school him as well about not letting anyone put anything in his name...even his mom. I basically told her she wasn't shyt for involving her son in a scam to get a car. She was mad but she got over it.

Each of my parents did something similar on separate occasions and I went off on both of them, and they tried to hit me with that "how could you disrespect me like that" :why:

Went from the "good son" to "he never picks up his phone"

@OP those were tears of revelation, take it all in from their perspective:
Your seed that you (are supposed to) nurture into a productive righteous member of society, the one person who looks up to you for support and guidance, spittin that real raw ether that burns your soul slow.. That wouldn't plague yo mind?? :wow:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
She's a grown woman entitled to her own mistakes. If you can lovingly nudge her in the right direction on some things, that's good though.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disrespecting your mother is crossing that red line, doesn't matter if she wrong we gotta keep it in or say it nicely.

:ufdup:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you cant change anyone you need to realize that. they have to want to change for themselves. that being said my mom is crazy and it isnt even worth the effort to try to explain that to her.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
i would give my perspective respectfully and point out that as a grown man i'm just as responsible to look out for her as she is for me and I would feel wrong if i didn't

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
you confront her and risk fukking up yall relationship?

decisions dealing with how she lives life in an unhealthy way? (nothing dealing with money)

I may have just lost my mother or maybe i just opened her eyes. I saw her eyes watering. i said "fukk" about 3-4 times. 20 minutes. it wasnt an argument either, just me chastizing her and she could see how angry i was. smh , i dont know if i fukked up brehs.

Wow, I'm goin' through it, too, with my mother, right now.

Parents divorced when I was a preteen and we all went with Dad.

They are too different ppl, in a lot of areas (my dad the more responsible one, IMO). I just confronted her via letter, this weekend.

Don't disrespect her--she's your mother--but, you're too grown to let your parents mistreat you or do wrong, right in your face.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
fukk it. I'm going to talk to my mom's about this corrupt, vicious, hypocritical cycle. shyt needs to stop so I don't subconsciously fukk up my kids. My GMoms is a real G. She's beyond all this so she has an oversight to all this. We were talking about how she grew up, and I felt the same way but never knew why. Like all the residual pain of ya fam gets passed down generation to generation. We really are products of our generation and the ones before us.