Serious topic folks. If you saw that ur own mother keeps making bad decisions would

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
you confront her and risk fukking up yall relationship?

decisions dealing with how she lives life in an unhealthy way? (nothing dealing with money)

I may have just lost my mother or maybe i just opened her eyes. I saw her eyes watering. i said "fukk" about 3-4 times. 20 minutes. it wasnt an argument either, just me chastizing her and she could see how angry i was. smh , i dont know if i fukked up brehs.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Real men do real things. If it's your mother, you'll confront her about it. If it's your friend, you'll confront him about it. If it's your bytch you'll confront her about it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care about anybody but myself...

As long as her decisions don't affect 1) my health and 2) my wealth, I don't think they have anything to do with me...

Everybody has her own life to live whichever way they want to live it...

It's NOT up to me to be the judge...

And if you f-ck your life, don't expect me to be there to pick up the piece...

I live for myself...

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Real men do real things. If it's your mother, you'll confront her about it. If it's your friend, you'll confront him about it. If it's your bytch you'll confront her about it.

yea, i just seen mom dukes eyes watering tho......shyts crazy. i was basically whispering in a loud tone the whole time, loud whispering. this has nothing to do with drugs or money.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
if someone is willing to break a bond like that because you're care...well, idk. that's pretty tough. that's always going to be your mom. you can't fukk it up.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
My dad has never done anything to confront or prevent her from doing shyt. He too bytchmade to be a counter-point, so I find myself arguing with her on shyt.

It's mad weird, cuz it's like actually putting your own lady in check, so I imagine the dynamic of a male and female just clashing over decisions is a universal headache, no matter how they relate.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
My dad has never done anything to confront or prevent her from doing shyt. He too bytchmade to be a counter-point, so I find myself arguing with her on shyt.

It's mad weird, cuz it's like actually putting your own lady in check, so I imagine the dynamic of a male and female just clashing over decisions is a universal headache, no matter how they relate.

yeah , this the first time i ever did something like this. i feel bad. I felt like i was talking to a child. Im fukked up right now

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
yeah , this the first time i ever did something like this. i feel bad. I felt like i was talking to a child. Im fukked up right now

Don't feel bad, brotha. shyt like this happens so much, and be glad she got someone that give enough of a fukk in her life to even step to her like that. She gonna feel hurt or even slightly betrayed, but even if she puts on a mad front, just remember that the alternative is WAY more fukked up.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to do what you have to do.

I had to check my nephew's mom because she was going to try to get a car in his name because her credit was so jacked up(he's 18 and in his 2nd semester of college with no job). I laid into her something fierce. He's pretty laid back and a go with the flow type kid so I had to school him as well about not letting anyone put anything in his name...even his mom. I basically told her she wasn't shyt for involving her son in a scam to get a car. She was mad but she got over it.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Don't feel bad, brotha. shyt like this happens so much, and be glad she got someone that give enough of a fukk in her life to even step to her like that. She gonna feel hurt or even slightly betrayed, but even if she puts on a mad front, just remember that the alternative is WAY more fukked up.

thanks man

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your moms is like mine then she already feel like she know more then you because she gave birth to you and there's really no talking to her.