Serious question, how does the coli feel about snitches getting killed?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
nikka dont no one watch wrestlin bytch
stfu u not a real nikka bro
what real nikka tells a net bytch he never gone fucc rumors like a lil ho stop itu not in da streets lmao
you dont gotta believe in me

cause im content with who i am

my family built a legacy out here

im not here to disrespect you mynikka

but you watch too many movies

you noot speaking from experience

you speaking from watching movies and gangsta tv shows

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
how is dat helping tho

are drug dealers not irreplasibol?
u locc one up 2 more come

if they really cared they would do more to help, den jus text a few tips :comeon:
It helps by staying consistent. "Snitch" everytime and the spot is too hot to be a spot. Heads is not trying to lose stash every few weeks.

Do more like what?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im not talkn about alpo nikkas or frank lucas

im talkn about dem regular ol nosy neighbors who poke they nose into someone elses business and end up getting killed

how yall feel about that :patrice:

Not a real snitch. Just a nosy mufukka. Unless they doing dirt too and tell on you to get less time (real snitching), then they're just nosy mufukkaz.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
you dont gotta believe in me

cause im content with who i am

my family built a legacy out here

im not here to disrespect you mynikka

but you watch too many movies

you noot speaking from experience

you speaking from watching movies and gangsta tv shows
fucc are u talkn about fam

of course i aint speakin from experience, im not a fuccin snitch fakkit

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
you go out to ct you wont make it back

i understand you wrestilin watching ass nikkas think of Greenich when you think of ct

but hartford is the poorest major city for its size in the US

like i said you watch too many movies

hartford is gangsta as fukk lol i remember i used to deliver shyt in my old job out there. not once, but twice i had to duck and cover cause dudes were shooting outside. brooke and mather :merchant:

but to answer OP. to me a snitch is somebody who is in the game and snitches on their crew to lessen his own time. regular citizens calling the cops cause they are scared and want to clean up their neighborhood is just part of the life. not everybody wants to have to cross thru 5 thugs in front of their building to get home at 11pm or be afraid to send their kids outside to play cause the drug crew outside might have beef and be in the middle of a shootout.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nah bruh dey still a snitch

Don't get me wrong, as long as you aint hurting nobody or bringing rachet mufukkaz around while doing your biz, I could care less as long as you cool and respectful.

Again, that's not real snitching, but IT IS fukkED UP. Don't condone killing someone, but yall need to have a "chat".

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
to me a snitch is somebody who is in the game and snitches on their crew to lessen his own time. regular citizens calling the cops cause they are scared and want to clean up their neighborhood is just part of the life. not everybody wants to have to cross thru 5 thugs in front of their building to get home at 11pm or be afraid to send their kids outside to play cause the drug crew outside might have beef and be in the middle of a shootout.

THIS.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
hartford is gangsta as fukk lol i remember i used to deliver shyt in my old job out there. not once, but twice i had to duck and cover cause dudes were shooting outside. brooke and mather :merchant:

lol they dont understand my nikka

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
lol they dont understand my nikka

me and my pops used to do our best to make our deliveries and be gone by sunset lol. shyt was like the wire out there. harlem, the bronx and brooklyn cant even begin to compare to hartford after dark. maybe east new york but as far as places ive been, nothing tops west hartford. albany ave :merchant:

Layla Hunnam

Goddess of BK
Daps
Reppin
North Scorea
I remember when folks problem with snitchin' was more about someone involved with the crime, turnin'.

How anybody outside of the hustle got a problem with folks trying to keep their community safe is bewildering.
It's complicated :/