Serious question, how does the coli feel about snitches getting killed?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Im not talkn about alpo nikkas or frank lucas

im talkn about dem regular ol nosy neighbors who poke they nose into someone elses business and end up getting killed

how yall feel about that :patrice:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crime is endemic in poor neighborhoods. I'm OK with some hustlin but killing families and shyt crosses the line. We need more snitches for that kind of psychopath shyt. People need to report CRIME for ANYTHING TO CHANGE and we NEED CHANGE. Status quo isn't working.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Crime is endemic in poor neighborhoods. I'm OK with some hustlin but killing families and shyt crosses the line. We need more snitches for that kind of psychopath shyt.
Ok for one, ur didnt answer my question bytch

for two, no we dont.

Snitches dont do shyt to help

You really think that people in the hood who talk to the cops, dont end up raising a drug dealer or thug their damn selves?

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Lets say

its a nikka who hustlin illegally, but he really not hurtin no one at all. He aint gettin the blocc shot up or nothin

but someone still jus had to talk to the police volunteerily

?
Drugs? Spot in an apartment or on a block with women & kids? That ain't snitchin'! Neither is it stickin' their nose in someone's business. That's protecting your community. For every person hustlin' to feed their family, there are other families put in danger.

Nobody gets hurt until someone does.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Drugs? Spot in an apartment or on a block with women & kids? That ain't snitchin'! Neither is it stickin' their nose in someone's business. That's protecting your community. For every person hustlin' to feed their family, there are other families put in danger.

how is dat helping tho

are drug dealers not irreplasibol?
u locc one up 2 more come

if they really cared they would do more to help, den jus text a few tips :comeon:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
maybe i should go to ur hood in conneticut n u can show me how its done :pachaha:
you go out to ct you wont make it back

i understand you wrestilin watching ass nikkas think of Greenich when you think of ct

but hartford is the poorest major city for its size in the US

like i said you watch too many movies

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
you go out to ct you wont make it back

i understand you wrestilin watching ass nikkas think of Greenich when you think of ct

but hartford is the poorest major city for its size in the US

like i said you watch too many movies
nikka dont no one watch wrestlin bytch
stfu u not a real nikka bro
what real nikka tells a net bytch he never gone fucc rumors like a lil ho stop itu not in da streets lmao

Layla Hunnam

Goddess of BK
Daps
Reppin
North Scorea

You may be able to look at it like that but a nikka that's trapping is labeling you a snitch & putting a price on your head...

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok for one, ur didnt answer my question bytch

:dahell:

OK. I'll answer your Q specifically. No I don't feel people should be murdered for calling the cops. I am a grown man now and not about that ignorant shyt.

for two, no we dont.

Snitches dont do shyt to help

Depends on whom they're snitching and for what. Some people don't deserve to be locked up; others do.

You really think that people in the hood who talk to the cops, dont end up raising a drug dealer or thug their damn selves?

Whether they do or do not is irrelevant. They're helping catch wrongdoers and catching wrongdoers is essential to curbing crime. :manny:. That said, not all nykkas doing unlawful ish should be locked up and I do feel like the criminal system is rigged against nykkas.