Serious question, Curry already beginning to decline?

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
He's actually being guarded aggressively from half court on this year. Last year he took a lot of long threes, but his body was square with the basket. This year his long shots almost always have some sort of lateral motion and look like he is shooting a desperation heave.

Last edited:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
the idea that he was gonna keep shooting at that clip was absurd....I remember saying so as well and a couple Warriors fans got in their feelings about it

the motherfukker hit 400 threes last season....he had been breaking the number of threes in an nba season for bout 3 years straight...but certainly I didnt think he was gonna replicate that shyt

The NBA always catches up....he is the best long distance bomber we have ever seen but lets face it....he took a lot of bad shots last year that happened to go in cause he was in another fukking zone.

Every shooter goes through slumps......his season numbers are pretty good..although this may be the lowest shooting percentage he has shot from deep in a while

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He's playing about as good as his first mvp season. He's going to need to get close to where he was last year if they want to win a championship though