Serious Discussion: Can we discuss Sony failures since Ryan took over (Update: Stepping down in 2024)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dude single handedly ruining the PS brand treating it like a movie studio instead of a gaming division.

Closed Japan studios etc....
Failed VR system
Failed Handheld that is yet to be released
Only about 3 or 4 titles tied to the brand (Horizon TLOU etc...)
No multiplayer titles or Games with Service
Multiple delays
Last place in cloud
Let competitiors buy up third party publishers
Increase the price of PSN numerous times
Creating a PS5 Pro to tax you for wanting to play in 4k.
Continue to ignore PC gaming even though gaming is heading that way.
Less profits compared to Xbox and Nintendo

Sony is in trouble brehs. They about to make Xbox come back

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
knocking the competition around as well

if hes a failure what is Phil Spencer?
These people don't live in reality. I don't like everything Jim Ryan does but the fact is he got his side up 20 mil and its outselling PS3 and PS4 in the same time period. Now that could always change but nothing so far is worthy of calling him a failure, he is literally winning lol. I am sure the people he responds to are grateful.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
These people don't live in reality. I don't like everything Jim Ryan does but the fact is he got his side up 20 mil and its outselling PS3 and PS4 in the same time period. Now that could always change but nothing so far is worthy of calling him a failure, he is literally winning lol. I am sure the people he responds to are grateful.
:pachaha:this phrase has been uttered by everyone who has argued with xbox Stans at a certain point

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It is trending better than ps4 sales wise lol. Nothing you wrote matters until that stops
Console sales dont mean shyt when nobody is buying games or subscribing to their PS Plus service. Yall gotta stop with the system sold shyt... As of now Sony being sold due to its name. They are missing their goals on games sold and subscriptions to their service. shyt getting spooky.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Console sales dont mean shyt when nobody is buying games or subscribing to their PS Plus service. Yall gotta stop with the system sold shyt... As of now Sony being sold due to its name. They are missing their goals on games sold and subscriptions to their service. shyt getting spooky.
:pachaha: whole other reality

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They just sold their fastest selling game this year:heh:

They also have around 48 mil subscriptions compared to Gamepass 25 mil (probably 30 now since it was reported).

You are just posting a bunch of nonsense my guy