Serious current gen XBox question (No Trolling)

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Of games I personally played none, however Gears 5 and Sunset Overdrive were really good games. Ori 2 is beautiful, but I couldn't get into it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
none...it just does not gonna compare if we’re talking about first party games...the definitive experiences on xbox for me came from third party games and the online experience

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Answer is simple but people wanna give the run around, they just don't have the library to make a similar list, OP.

None of those games listed existed before PS4. But look at most of the replies, 90% of the list is literally the same list from OG Xbox lol. Halo came out in 2001, Forza 2005, Gears 2006. You've been buying the same games for 2 decades and then turn around and complain about a lack of originality in the industry. "And there's backwards compatibility so you should have access to 200 games" is an embarrassing answer only somebody on MS payroll should be giving out.

Nobody on the fence is spending $300-500 for 20 year old thawed out, re-frozen, thawed out again shyt and Ori and The Blind Forest. Babies born in 2001 are driving, voting, fukking, and making babies of their own. If you ain't finished the fight in 20 years it just ain't gonna happen, the fukking Iraq war ended before this shyt lmao.

I've spent most my life playing games, but these days there's other things I need to sink my time and energy into so I'm beyond casual at this point. Even with that I can still name shyt like Bloodborne, it's almost like they didn't release another console after the 360 and that's a Microsoft problem OP, not ours.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I haven't been gaming much cuz at this point in my life reality is more exciting but I'm sure it's just a phase and I'll always be a XBOT.

with that said, mentioning Ryse with the Nas face like it's a classic has me in fukkin tears my guy :laff: