Serious current gen XBox question (No Trolling)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What is/are the definitive console exclusive titles for the XBO that someone absolutely must play? I'm asking what are the XBO's Horizon, Spiderman, Ghost of Tsushima?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
What is/are the definitive console exclusive titles for the XBO that someone absolutely must play? I'm asking what are the XBO's Horizon, Spiderman, Ghost of Tsushima?

full

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Forza 3 4
Gears 4 5
Halo
State of decay 1 2
Sunset overdrive

Gamepass
EA access
Free play weekends

Playstation has a big advantage with exclusives but if u had an xbox the past 5 yrs you've been able to play every single last multiplat for free and you should have around 200 to 300 games on your system.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Forza 3 4
Gears 4 5
Halo
State of decay 1 2
Sunset overdrive

Gamepass
EA access
Free play weekends

Playstation has a big advantage with exclusives but if u had an xbox the past 5 yrs you've been able to play every single last multiplat for free and you should have around 200 to 300 games on your system.
So the answer was "there aren't any, but if you can't have quality, then why not have quantity?"

So the XBO's strategy this generation was to be the Ubisoft of consoles?

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
So the answer was "there aren't any, but if you can't have quality, then why not have quantity?"

So the XBO's strategy this generation was to be the Ubisoft of consoles?

You'd be surprised how many games you don't pay attention to, but given a chance becomes a favorite. Lotta games out there on the playstation that you'd love but will never try.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Forza 3 4
Gears 4 5
Halo
State of decay 1 2
Sunset overdrive

Gamepass
EA access
Free play weekends

Gamepass would make my pile of shame cheaper but these can't be the must play list of games for a 6-7 year run of a console, I refuse to believe that.

If this is the case, this is exactly why I haven't turned the XBO on in well over a year. I honestly only bought it for Killer Instinct.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’d actually that say Forza Horizon is Xbox‘s MVP franchise right now because it’s easily been the best game in its respective genre for the past few years. shyt is fun as hell with tons of content and customization:banderas:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Halo 5
Halo MCC
Ori and The Blind Forest
Forza Horizon
Gears of War 4
Gears of War 5

Those are the exclusives I’ve enjoyed the most and recommend. Jokes aside Sea of Thieves is cool in a “get lost in a pirate world” kind of way. A lot of people like it, but it’s essentially a game where you complete random missions to unlock cosmetic items over and over. I’ve played it quite a bit with the family and enjoyed. Wouldn’t say it’s a must have though like the others above I mentioned.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Halo 5
Halo MCC
Ori and The Blind Forest
Forza Horizon
Gears of War 4
Gears of War 5

Those are the exclusives I’ve enjoyed the most and recommend. Jokes aside Sea of Thieves is cool in a “get lost in a pirate world” kind of way. A lot of people like it, but it’s essentially a game where you complete random missions to unlock cosmetic items over and over. I’ve played it quite a bit with the family and enjoyed. Wouldn’t say it’s a must have though like the others above I mentioned.
I'd also add Sunset Overdrive to that list.

What about Quantam Break? :lupe: