Series S refresh in 2022, Series X refresh in 2023

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I had both series, and you can't really tell the difference

Would be even worse for the eyes if it wasn't a compressed YouTube video.

This written for the low poly models and assets on the SX. About the video, it's still logged to dip to 684p on the Series S in the vid. I'd expect it to be the same floor at 540p in the high performance mode.

The series x ran it fine and better than PC.

That showcases the poor development strength of the studio for the PC platform more-so than anything. Considering the Craig episode, that's easy to settle with.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Would be even worse for the eyes if it wasn't a compressed YouTube video.

This written for the low poly models and assets on the SX. About the video, it's still logged to dip to 684p on the Series S in the vid. I'd expect it to be the same floor at 540p in the high performance mode.

That showcases the poor development strength of the studio for the PC platform more-so than anything. Considering the Craig episode, that's easy to settle with.

stop taking Courtdog seriously.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
stop taking Courtdog seriously.
He's posting a video that predates the updated dev kits which boosted stability, so my question is with you having no idea about anything, why are you taking any side in this at all? You that nikkaz girl or something :camby:
Tone is so much different from that other trash thread :jbhmm:
How so? All I did was post the article and then make a comment ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE and ppl just decided to post and bash me for starting the conversation. Like in the other thread I just replied in, you guys gotta do better, if you don't wanna discuss the topics the rest of the world is discussing that's fine :hubie:

nikkaz worried about tones and other shyt :mjlol:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So that means we about to have the
Series S
Series S 2
Series X
Series X 2 ?

This is like a developer's worse nightmare. They still going have to cater to the Series S.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So that means we about to have the
Series S
Series S 2
Series X
Series X 2 ?

This is like a developer's worse nightmare. They still going have to cater to the Series S.
Since the series s has the same CPU as the series x, they are identical. So your lie consists of acting like developers have to create a game around the series s GPU.

Now that we cleared that up, let's discuss what the ps5 caters to :ufdup:
Have you ever heard of generations my nikka?
Have you seen what makes horizon Forbidden west PS5 version next gen?
Neither have I :bryan:
That's literally what your system decided to cater to until 2023.

Now if that's not the case you tell me how series s can hold up development while the PS4 doesn't? Do you feel like you're making sense after I just broke it down?