Series S refresh in 2022, Series X refresh in 2023

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
As you know when I choose to bless you I do it.
So here's the Xbox scoop.

Microsoft Xbox Series S Refresh In 2022, Xbox Series X Refresh In 2023 - Could Utilize New 6nm AMD APUs With Faster Clocks, More Cores

Another reveal I made that isn't being talked about anywhere is Xbox now compatible with AR and how they are testing it with insiders.

So Xbox in the AR/VR space, bunch of shyt about to be announced. While Sony about to show off their newest PS4 games and a few previews of games years away. Everybody wins :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Just get rid of the S. It’s trash.
Have you used one yourself, it is very comparable to the PS5
Maybe the Series S can do 1080p this time. :leon:
It does 4k, it runs flight Simulator at 1080p native. I know you follow these things but you're exposing yourself because you're ignorant to why the series consoles struggled out the gate.

Series S is a very capable console and all next gen games run not only fine but better than running last gen games. This is fact, you didn't know that yet but you do know :handshake:
Wccftech again? If you aint got them blocked on your newsfeed you playin yourself. Trash rumor site
Except this isn't a rumor :gucci:

@Rekkapryde requested this info

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I keep forgetting you nikkaz only read headlines and other post to form your opinions :snoop:

The reason to get the new Xbox Series S console out so early is that Microsoft sees a higher attach rate to its Xbox Game Pass on the Xbox Series S compared to the Xbox Series X. Since the company, allegedly, operates the Xbox brand as a SaaS (Software as a Service) which relies entirely on its pass sales, they want more consumers to grab the game pass and to do that, they want to release a new and better Xbox Series S which would not only give new users an incentive to upgrade but will also result in dropping the prices on the existing Xbox Series S to around $189-$249 US which will drive in more users towards the Xbox platform, even if they use it as a secondary console.
Now if you're vastly superior logic isn't in line with the quote, then shut your dumbasses up :francis:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It does 4k, it runs flight Simulator at 1080p native.

With noticeably reduced quality and texturing. Meanwhile Halo and Dirt 5 were hitting 540p internally on the Series S. :skip:

Maybe this time the Series S will do 1080p on all games.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
With noticeably reduced quality and texturing. Meanwhile Halo and Dirt 5 were hitting 540p internally on the Series S. :skip:

Maybe this time the Series S will do 1080p on all games.
I had both series, and you can't really tell the difference so I'm gonna need you to stop acting like a Sony Stan :stop:

Only thing you'll notice is a few jaggies on your plane. I bought it for my uncle, set it up, seen it first hand so you can't tell me shyt about this subject. Sorry, can't do, I'm more qualified here :hhh:

Dirt 5, a launch title. I just finished telling you how you're ignorant. Like you don't care to know truth. It runs at 1440p and only had resolution issues at 120fps which was fixed and now isn't an issue.
Dirt 5 Visual Comparison Between PS5 and Xbox Series After Update 2.00
And then all series games for improved after the dev kits got updated so it runs even better now than the article I linked. Halo infinite was an old build so it used old kits so the struggle was real but again only in 120fps mode of an old build. PC had issues too but you forgot I guess? The series x ran it fine and better than PC, so series x is better than PC if we going by your metrics. So while you're Rice and beans, there's no soup for you here :ufdup:
Nintendo GameCube ass resolution.
:mjlol:
And yet it runs Halo MCC at 4k/120 :win: