Serena Williams MY MY MY

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I've always been :wtf: at the dudes that think Serena looks like a guy. They're obviously not looking at the same areas that most guys are looking at.

there white breh that's all, no straight black man would never hate or say anything bad about serena.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
she's a full-time member of the NO nikkaS movement though :mjpls:

:what: she was with Common you shythead

Basically. Now somebody already mentioned Lavar Arrington, but has anyone talked about how Lavar was on Howard Stern I believe it was, and he was bragging about how Serena liked having anal sex mostly. When I heard it I was like :leon:
Not even the fact she takes it in the butt.. plenty of women do that.
It was the fact Lavar was so casual about it. Nah, I remember now.
He was being interview by Uncle Luke (for whatever reason) and he said it.
In fact, it was posted on SOHH back when they was dating. Had the audio to it and everything. And with google being our friend...

LUKE IS DROPPIN' NAMES ABOUT HIS SEXCAPADES, DRE AND CHRISTI | Ya Heard??? | SOHH BLOG

As a white man that often dates outside his sex...I want to wear Serena like a gas mask :smugdraper: :ahh:

In before the fake edit :smh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I've always been :wtf: at the dudes that think Serena looks like a guy. They're obviously not looking at the same areas that most guys are looking at.

White guys aren't used to busty solid females. Weak men are afraid of women who they don't feel they can dominate physically.

I'v always said I would cut my dikk off and give it to her if she asked me and id die a happy man knowing my dikk is in a better place.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know not all white men think like this, but I always find it's white men who take this extreme stance with Serena. She a thick girl, yet they want to act like she is a man. I just assume those dudes are sexually intimidated by a woman like her.

I think it has to do with her buttaz face than her body

neck down she is :myman:

neck up she is :huhldup:

these are all facts

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her sister is different in so many aspects... :beli:
venus_williams_and_hank_kuehne.jpg