Serena Williams is thick as fukk but.........

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Plenty of nikkas share your sentiment. I'm just not 1 of em. I'll pass a dime with bad feet to fukk a 6 with pretty feet. I'll look over a dime with corns and holla at a 7 with nice toes. It's just a fettish. I can't fukk with a pretty bish with bad feet like Ciara. I'll take a 5 before I do that, crazy I know but it's the truth.

:pachaha: To each is own.I would never pass up on a bad ass chick cuz her feet aren't flawless we all have imperfections.Feet matter none to me

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Man, I don't know about the rest of you but I would still be down. All she would have to do is not wear any open toe shoes and when you are in the bed, she can keep some footies on. I don't fukk with feet anyway. But if she was ever to ask me to give her a foot massage or suck her toes,,,,,,,,, :scusthov: :no:

Doggie, it's so bad with me that when I'm out and about and see a chic with sandals or open toe shoes on it's the 1st thing I look at after the face. Before the ass even.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:pachaha: To each is own.I would never pass up on a bad ass chick cuz her feet aren't flawless we all have imperfections.Feet matter none to me

I'm like Eddie in Boomerang when it comes to dat shyt.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP7_SIRfo-c"]Boomerang (1/9) Movie CLIP - Hammertime Feet (1992) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'd beat,skeet and wouldnt retreat.......
a0yqua.jpg