Serena Williams is... "glowing"

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
And looking manish as ever:hhh:

common-and-serena.jpg

I been saying that.. But the coli.com been telling me for years how beautiful she is.:usure:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
And looking manish as ever:hhh:
She doesn't look manly...however that isn't the most flattering pic of her...and I seen some pregnant women take great pics.

I still don't get why some say she look manly....she has a feminine body and face...thick thighs, hips, big azz, girly legs, nice big t*ts....just those pics especially first 2 aren't the most flattering.

But as far as her glowing....she wont be when that scrawny cac take her to court when the relationship goes sour and demand alimony and child support. I cant get how the sistas like her, Halle Berry and that other one that was posted on here recently letting these white men finesse them like this. I would think it should be the other way around.

Last edited:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
She looks like a MAN. Get over it. Notice nobody says that about her sister Venus.

Look at this big ass broad....she got legs like Lebron James :mjlol:

640px-Serena_Williams_US_Open_2013.jpg
She a dayum professional world class athlete...of course she gonna be in shape and have strong legs. The legs still look womanly by form....she just exercise and weight train like a professional athlete. A lot of yall may be used to women who don't work out, do cardio and weight train...but professional athletes have to be well conditioned. Even with tennis...u have to have strength to hit the ball hard enough, stamina to stay on the court and preform, and ability to stay strong in those hot temperatures.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
ur ass shouldn't have neg me in the first place when you caught feelings when I told you to relax about people clowning ur bedwench idol

ur obviously not built for this so don't start nothing
You're obviously stupid.

The person who utilizes the sites neg feature is not built for this?

OR

The person who says something that extreme isn't built for this?

You've shown YOU can't handle a neg and like a true white boy wished death on somebody over it.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You're delusional if you think she looks good
I didn't say she looked good. She does to me when she's not pregnant though, very good actually.

I'm wondering why a bunch of grown ass men are hurling insults at a pregnant black woman like they're 13 .

You nikkas are corny ass losers. Not saying you, but most the nigggas in this thread. shyt is Wack.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You're obviously stupid.

The person who utilizes the sites neg feature is not built for this?

OR

The person who says something that extreme isn't built for this?

You've shown YOU can't handle a neg and like a true white boy wished death on somebody over it.
Yeah, I sure did :mjgrin:

Now go cry about it some more bish:mjlol:

take ya ass back to wenchalley or The Salon because we don't give a damn about your sensitive ass feelings:russ:

And do you want to ban bet on me being a whiteboy?:usure: