Serena Williams found to be in Trump's close contacts

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serena Williams won't vote for Donald Trump or anyone else: 'I don't vote'  – New York Daily News

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah, he was a life long Democrat who saw a pane he could exploit to get into office. He says a lot of shyt and the only thing we can fully believe is that he wants power no matter what he has to say.
Are you really going to forget the Central Park Five situation and the housing discrimination he once had against minorities?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His party affiliation is irrelevant to my comment because he’s shown actions against minorities in the past but people chose to overlook it.
Thats cool, but you claimed he was maga way before. As much as I recognize the philosophical difference between parties, he has been a piece of shyt forever in a way that is bigger than MAGA. MAGA is just one man's ego being applied successfully into a political platform playing on white grievance. But he was a socialite with gravitas so its not shocking people still kept in touch with him.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Thats cool, but you claimed he was maga way before. As much as I recognize the philosophical difference between parties, he has been a piece of shyt forever in a way that is bigger than MAGA. MAGA is just one man's ego being applied successfully into a political platform playing on white grievance. But he was a socialite with gravitas so its not shocking people still kept in touch with him.
That's because he was :why:

Look up his previous history in how he treated minorities and it's some of the same rhetoric that he's using now with his MAGA one.

I don't give a fukk about his party affiliation or his socialite gravitas as it's irrelevant to my point. Just because those celebs and people still kept touch with him doesn't change what he did.

In fact, they look like hypocrites for complaining about him now. A lot of people do.

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Why are people acting like Donald Trump only became famous when he got into politics? As much as people don’t want to admit it, he was accepted in celebrity circles for a long time. Was he supposed to delete everyone’s number? She’s a tennis star. We know white people love tennis. They were the only black kids on the courts when they were growing up.

He had a reality show. He had black people on The Apprentice, and Celebrity Apprentice. Wealthy people are all about connections, and money is green.

Swirlena was in his circles. Don't come in here with your logic and facts :mjpls: