September Playstation Event (Sept. 16th, 1p.m. PDT) (Games Showcase, 40 Mins)

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I’m not gonna lie I do feel a little played that all these games coming out on ps4 after they told us ps5 was the future.

Hopefully everyone else feels equally cheated and decides to hold off on their pre-orders. :sas2:

Exclusives were never the wave

This is why I only care for RE8, GTA VI, Saints Row V, and other soon to be announced multiplats.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I'm tired of all these systems having to placate those stuck in the past. These gens are lasting a fukking decade now.
its not that. they are both rushing hardware to retail without the content ready. quick upscales remakes and streaming services to hold ppl over until the real games are done...thats all it it is

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
BOTW was cross gen

Sony stans lost because this was their system seller according to them even tho all normal functioning humans were saying an expansion pack can’t be a system sellers

Bro what are you even talking about? All your posts in this thread are incoherent nonsense. Maybe stick to the coliseum. :hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ll always opt to play on the superior hardware. I’d much rather play miles morales on ps5 with all the upgrades than ps4