Separated from the peasants - Sony Playstation E3 Conference Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this should be a repeat of last year's conference: show games, games, and nothing but games....cant wait to see god of war, spidey, destiny 2, detroit, destiny 2, days done, destiny 2, whatever else they gonna show, and destiny fukking 2!!!!!.......yea, i'm hyped for that game if yall cant tell lol....

they should open the show having an orchestra playing the spidey theme, then show the spidey game...

just thought: we might finally get a peek at the new sucker punch game...they been quietly working on something....maybe a new infamous....ohhh, i can only hope so....

oh yea, maybe get that horizon dlc announcement....

...seriously, all i care about are the games, and this show should be nothing but games....i cant fukking wait....

destiny fukking 2!!!!!!!!!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this should be a repeat of last year's conference: show games, games, and nothing but games....cant wait to see god of war, spidey, destiny 2, detroit, destiny 2, days done, destiny 2, whatever else they gonna show, and destiny fukking 2!!!!!.......yea, i'm hyped for that game if yall cant tell lol....

they should open the show having an orchestra playing the spidey theme, then show the spidey game...

just thought: we might finally get a peek at the new sucker punch game...they been quietly working on something....maybe a new infamous....ohhh, i can only hope so....

oh yea, maybe get that horizon dlc announcement....

...seriously, all i care about are the games, and this show should be nothing but games....i cant fukking wait....

destiny fukking 2!!!!!!!!!
That's exactly what they doing. Games games and little talking.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just thought: i'm be at work or the gym when this is on, so i'm avoiding the coli till i can watch this tonight with a nice glass of henny white....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In on this thread to wash myself from the filth of the other thread contaminated by the xthots:hhh:
giphy.gif

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I'm shocked nothing has been leaked from sony like last year

Sony talked about Japanese games coming back I want to see more on that:jbhmm: