Senua's Saga: Hellblade II (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 21, 2024)

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've never played the first one, so I might just watch the first game on YouTube, and then try the sequel. I think it will score 79MC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've never played the first one, so I might just watch the first game on YouTube, and then try the sequel. I think it will score 79MC
It’s definitely worth watching.

They did a great job with the story/graphics/presentation.

Gameplay just got stale/shallow after a couple hours.

Looking forward to this one to finish the story. Hope they upgraded the combat and puzzles tho, or i might be watching 2 instead of playing it :francis:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
A review embargo ending 1 hour before release is wild.
Not saying it's going to be in the same stratosphere but The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was same day as release if memory serves me correctly. It's an 8-10 hour game. I wouldn't want spoilers out in the wild either.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Microsoft did Ninja Theory dirty - point blank period.
This shyt comes out in a matter of hours and half the people with the system don't know it exists.

Foul to bring them inhouse just to screw them over then probably dismantle and strip the studio for parts/send their facial capture tech to other teams

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I forgot this game was coming out this week. I hope it goes well for them because we’ve seen that making a great critical acclaimed game ain’t going to your doors open.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Not saying it's going to be in the same stratosphere but The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was same day as release if memory serves me correctly. It's an 8-10 hour game. I wouldn't want spoilers out in the wild either.
crazy white bytch goes crazy part two

Last edited: