Sense8 - Official Trailer - Netflix

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
@FlyRy

Can't believe they put the homie @StraxStrax right in the opening credits of the first episode. :whew:

PN8TMUj.gif

:lolbron:
txJAc.gif

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
yes :snoop: shyt just left me like :dahell::scusthov: and also confused as to how that dildo was so damn wet :dwillhuh:....gave it the 5 ep treatment and still felt absolutely lost and bored (actually fell asleep a couple times) so im just gonna :camby: it

I was talking to my homegirl about that. That was just some gratuitous shyt to put on the show. Why the fukk would a dildo be wet from a transgender? Let alone oceanic wet. Lol

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
yes :snoop: shyt just left me like :dahell::scusthov: and also confused as to how that dildo was so damn wet :dwillhuh:....gave it the 5 ep treatment and still felt absolutely lost and bored (actually fell asleep a couple times) so im just gonna :camby: it

At first I thought it's just a woman with one of those grating deep nasally voices, then the more she talked I started thinking something's off here, like she's putting on a voice and trying to be/act feminine instead of just naturally being feminine and womanly:patrice:, then it him hit me:huhldup: