Senegal's President Orders Closure of French Military

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
yeah, he's more slow about his break up. I think each countryshould process hwo they feel is best for them. They can't all process their soveriegnty(sp?) in the same way.

@Premeditated you one of the ones who pushed back on what I said about Senegal, and here they are moving in that general direction. YOu said they had no reason to, and here they are.

You can all go find your own sources. There are no lies being told, nobody can say that as if NOTHING is happening. Even Chad who is NOT a part of the Sahel alliance(yet anyway) has asked German military and their ambassador to leave. Go research for yourselves and stop attacking the message when it's ACTUALLY happening.

You sideline kneegrows always finding the rusty linings in the cloud. You nay sayers make the best quality control. I would use you to find EVERYTHING that is wrong and that can go wrong(because that is your talent) and work on the bugs of my new system.
What you think of Ivory Coast and Benin rumored of trying to add a u.s. army base over there?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
yeah, he's more slow about his break up. I think each countryshould process hwo they feel is best for them. They can't all process their soveriegnty(sp?) in the same way.

@Premeditated you one of the ones who pushed back on what I said about Senegal, and here they are moving in that general direction. YOu said they had no reason to, and here they are.

You can all go find your own sources. There are no lies being told, nobody can say that as if NOTHING is happening. Even Chad who is NOT a part of the Sahel alliance(yet anyway) has asked German military and their ambassador to leave. Go research for yourselves and stop attacking the message when it's ACTUALLY happening.

You sideline kneegrows always finding the rusty linings in the cloud. You nay sayers make the best quality control. I would use you to find EVERYTHING that is wrong and that can go wrong(because that is your talent) and work on the bugs of my new system.
what direction? to leave Ecowas and join the AES?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you think of Ivory Coast and Benin rumored of trying to add a u.s. army base over there?
Money talks, I'm not surprised by CIV's president. Benin I did not know where he began or ended, as there was alot of improvements going on with infrastructure and ports. It's sad that they become weak when the pay off begins.

TBH I saw Senegal like Benin for a second, now they're leaning AES friendly but not exactly villifying France. If he pulls of that tight rope I'll respect it, but I have to see the benefits of that first.

what direction? to leave Ecowas and join the AES?

The are pro AES even though they havn'et joined. At least they're not moving like Cote D'Ivoire and Ghana, NIgeria leadership.

Guinea is smelling like sell out, but eventually Senegal and Guinea will have to show whether they are true to the cause. Everybody else in ECOWAS are who they are right now, with no costumes. I'm only talking about leadership, not the people.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
when I said Senegal would follow suit I got push back. Dont be surprised if Chad and South Sudan lean west ward(just my guess) in a few years or sooner.

I'm undefeated in my predictions
Everyone knows the global order has shifted away from the West and are acting accordingly. People will talk you to death about Project 2025 but don't have the slightest clue on what MBridge is. The least informed on this forum are the loudest and get mad at you when you present factual information that doesn't line up with their fantasy world view that they've been taught by mainstream media.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Money talks, I'm not surprised by CIV's president. Benin I did not know where he began or ended, as there was alot of improvements going on with infrastructure and ports. It's sad that they become weak when the pay off begins.

TBH I saw Senegal like Benin for a second, now they're leaning AES friendly but not exactly villifying France. If he pulls of that tight rope I'll respect it, but I have to see the benefits of that first.

The are pro AES even though they havn'et joined. At least they're not moving like Cote D'Ivoire and Ghana, NIgeria leadership.

Guinea is smelling like sell out, but eventually Senegal and Guinea will have to show whether they are true to the cause. Everybody else in ECOWAS are who they are right now, with no costumes. I'm only talking about leadership, not the people.
so you think the Senegalese population who just had months of riots over their democracy possibly being threaten is gonna want to break away from ecowas, where all the big economy countries are, to join a alliance of countries still dealing with terrorist and only make up less the 10 percent of west africa's economy and these said countries are ran by juntas who are holding off elections, so the future isn't even clear yet. :dead:
these countries didn't have any election and you think senegalese want to join them, when they they just had deadly riots demanding elections.

Senegal and slowly and gradually break away from france without joining a bunch of poor landlock countries.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Everyone knows the global order has shifted away from the West and are acting accordingly. People will talk you to death about Project 2025 but don't have the slightest clue on what MBridge is. The least informed on this forum are the loudest and get mad at you when you present factual information that doesn't line up with their fantasy world view that they've been taught by mainstream media.
mBridge? Gross.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you think the Senegalese population who just had months of riots over their democracy possibly being threaten is gonna want to break away from ecowas, where all the big economy countries are, to join a alliance of countries still dealing with terrorist and only make up less the 10 percent of west africa's economy and these said countries are ran by juntas who are holding off elections, so the future isn't even clear yet. :dead:
these countries didn't have any election and you think senegalese want to join them, when they they just had deadly riots demanding elections.

Senegal and slowly and gradually break away from france without joining a bunch of poor landlock countries.

We'll see, they are the most friendly ECOWAS member state towards the AES. I did not say they would join them officially, but do not be surprised if they for some type of economic(even security) block with AES.