Senegal's President Orders Closure of French Military

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like almost(at least the largest ones) every country that was part of the old Songhai/Mende empire is expelling foreign European armies, the 3 biggest countries have left ECOWAS and merged their own regional block and also joined BRICS.

Is this a modern return to an old Kingdom

Interesting..

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when I said Senegal would follow suit I got push back. Dont be surprised if Chad and South Sudan lean west ward(just my guess) in a few years or sooner.

I'm undefeated in my predictions

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
when I said Senegal would follow suit I got push back. Dont be surprised if Chad and South Sudan lean west ward(just my guess) in a few years or sooner.

I'm undefeated in my predictions

I'm waiting on the Ivorians to get these Frogs the fukk out too.

We are removing all vestiges of Europe from Africa :blessed:

Another thing.. how does Africa reclaim and regain the millions of artifacts locked away in western museums including in the US? :jbhmm:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This only works if they don't trade one colonizer for another

@Phitz are you sure breh? The Senegal president been wishy-washy and even said he doesn't want a brutal break up from France.

yeah, he's more slow about his break up. I think each countryshould process hwo they feel is best for them. They can't all process their soveriegnty(sp?) in the same way.

@Premeditated you one of the ones who pushed back on what I said about Senegal, and here they are moving in that general direction. YOu said they had no reason to, and here they are.

You can all go find your own sources. There are no lies being told, nobody can say that as if NOTHING is happening. Even Chad who is NOT a part of the Sahel alliance(yet anyway) has asked German military and their ambassador to leave. Go research for yourselves and stop attacking the message when it's ACTUALLY happening.

You sideline kneegrows always finding the rusty linings in the cloud. You nay sayers make the best quality control. I would use you to find EVERYTHING that is wrong and that can go wrong(because that is your talent) and work on the bugs of my new system.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like almost(at least the largest ones) every country that was part of the old Songhai/Mende empire is expelling foreign European armies, the 3 biggest countries have left ECOWAS and merged their own regional block and also joined BRICS.

Is this a modern return to an old Kingdom

Interesting..

At least post an actual source. He didn't order any closures.