sending flowers to workplace good or bad..or just simping

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ive always had success sending flowers with women whom I GENUINELY like and care for. That's the key, as long as she's not a jump off then its a good move.

Also doesn't hurt to send some chocolates along with the flowers for her to share with envious co-workers:takedat:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
simping..................dont do it playa....bish will lose respect for u.....

unless shes a good girl

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It's not just good, it's fantastic.

If this isn't a chick you see yourself with long term, do it anyway, the reason being is because it makes other chicks in her office jealous and start wondering about you. You're laying the groundwork to get at other women in her office just in case things go bad, because she will no doubt show them off to her office mates to make them feel bad about being with nikkas who don't send flowers, that is how women operate :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
simping..................dont do it playa....bish will lose respect for u.....

unless shes a good girl

There's a line (admittedly thin) between simping and being a gentlemen. If he's feeling her, I mean GENUINELY feeling her then I don't see the issue with courting her. How can a woman (key word WOMAN, not whore or jump off) lose respect for a man whose showing genuine interest by a romantic gesture

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
There's a line (admittedly thin) between simping and being a gentlemen. If he's feeling her, I mean GENUINELY feeling her then I don't see the issue with courting her. How can a woman (key word WOMAN, not whore or jump off) lose respect for a man whose showing genuine interest by a romantic gesture

:camby: