sending flowers to workplace good or bad..or just simping

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
this girl i really like..usually id try to smash but she seems classy and i might try to gf her

should i ?

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
How long have you been talking to her?

If its your girl, I'm all for it.. but a girl you just met, I don't think you should.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Only for your main bytch never side pieces or hoes you tryna get. Now she gonna expect shyt like that cuz you came into the game super simpin wit flowers and shyt to impress her lol.
she is a family lawyer breh..i might need to simp to win this one

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
How long have you been talking to her?

If its your girl, I'm all for it.. but a girl you just met, I don't think you should.
for two mths..just couple of dates
she initiates most of the convos..

i still smash side chicks to keep sane and healthy but im getting her ready for that 1pick

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
this girl i really like..usually id try to smash but she seems classy and i might try to gf her

should i ?
Learn from the pro.

When you send flowers you want it delivered in the most public place possible BUT when the chick is surrounded by people she knows (ie work or with family). Women dont really care about flowers. They just care that people SEE they are getting flowers.

Last edited:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
she is a family lawyer breh..i might need to simp to win this one
Breh she could be the CEO of a corporation and still be a dumpster bytch. If you can't impress her with just yourself and have to resort to simping you lawse before you even started. Until you see her for who she truely is restrain from simping. I know it's tempting my brehtheren...I know. Be strong lol